Steak with Fresh Raspberry Sauce
This quick and fresh raspberry sauce is the highlight of these steak bites recipe. I usually grab a traditional steak sauce when eating steaks but not today! I’m going to make steak bites into a whole different level. You just need a drizzle of this fresh raspberry sauce and the experience will take you right at a fine dining restaurant without leaving your home. This recipe is high protein diet, keto diet, and blood type diet O & B friendly.
DIY Steak with Fresh Raspberry Sauce
- 1 1/2 cup Fresh Raspberries
- Juice of 1/2 a Lemon
- 2 Tbsp Organic Sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- Sliced Lean Beef
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Medium Broccoli Head
- Water for steaming
- In a small saucepan, add washed fresh raspberries, lemon juice, organic sugar, and water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- Once you see the consistency you like, transfer it into a bowl.
- Set aside.
- Heat cooking pan.
- Add olive oil.
- Melt butter with olive oil in pan.
- Add sliced beef.
- Cook until medium brown then add minced garlic and salt.
- Once steamer is ready, put broccoli and cook for 5 minutes.
WATCH The DIY Raspberry Sauce and Steak Bites Step-By-Step Video Tutorial:
My name is Dhin. I'm delighted that you are here to join me in cooking delicious food and baking adorable pastries. Working in the kitchen became my therapy when the pandemic struck all of us. Join me on my journey, one bite at a time.