Saucepan Cake -3 Ingredients Only.
I used a small Le Creuset cast iron saucepan and it worked! The cast iron saucepan worked well here because it retains heat efficiently in low heat setting without burning your cake. I always go for the oven when baking but this recipe totally changed my mind. So, better watch out for more saucepan baking ideas right here on Gem Framboise [fran· bwaz] channel! Definitely one of the easiest cake I’ve ever made! You just need: 1. Easy to crumble chocolate cookies 2. Milk and 3. Baking soda. Yes! That’s all! But, if you’re like me who loves ganache (highly recommended) on your cake, feel free to do so.
Saucepan Cake 3 Ingredients Only
- 1 cup milk
- 25 cookies I used a popular Italian cookies Pan di Stelle which means Bread of Stars
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- Nutella Optional
- Crush cookies well in a mixing bowl.
- Add baking soda.
- Add warm milk.
- Mix until well incorporated.
- Brush bottom of saucepan with some oil, line with parchment paper, and oil parchment paper as well.
- Pour cake batter in saucepan and cover with lid.
- Cook on low heat for 40 minutes.
- Transfer cake on a plate.
- Let it cool down completely before decorating.
- Serve and enjoy!
WATCH The Saucepan Cake 3 Ingredients Only Step-By-Step Video Tutorial:
My name is Dhin. I'm delighted that you are here to join me in cooking delicious food and baking adorable pastries. Working in the kitchen became my therapy when the pandemic struck all of us. Join me on my journey, one bite at a time.