Banana Pancake Cereal
We’re going to make a delicious, TIK-TOK trendy, breakfast treat pancake cereal. Some of you are probably wondering…pancake cereal? Okay, It’s basically eating your pancake -cereal style by pouring milk onto it. It’s that easy and so yummy! For this recipe we’re going to make it on a healthier side by making banana as our main ingredient instead of flour. There’s also no sugar and baking soda added in this recipe. But, it’s still so satisfying that I made it again this morning for breakfast. I topped my pancake cereal with some fresh raspberry sauce that I did the other day, and it was pure morning bliss. The recipe is also available on this page, if you’re interested in making your own raspberry sauce (highly recommended b/c it’s super easy and delish!) Guys, I’m so hooked so let’s start cooking!
Banana Pancake Cereal
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Large Ripe Banana
- 1/4 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- Butter for cooking.
- Oat milk or milk of your choice
- Raspberry sauce
- 1 1/2 cup Fresh Raspberries
- Juice of 1/2 a Lemon
- 2 Tbsp Organic Sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- Carefully separate the egg whites from the egg yolk and put it on a separate bowl.
- Add vanilla extract to the egg yolk and mix.
- Peel one large banana.
- Mash well with fork. Continue to mash it until you see thick consistency.
- Add mashed banana into the egg yolk mixture then mix and mix it until well combined.
- Whisk egg whites with a fork or with a mixer if you have it until we see it bubbles.
- Add bubbly egg whites into the egg yolk mixture.
- Gently fold the egg whites so we don’t kill the bubbles.
- Add baking powder and you guessed it we’re going to mix it very well until you see a nice yellow color.
- Transfer it into a measuring cup.
- Heat pan and start melting butter.
- Once pan is hot, slowly pour the pancake batter in small round shapes.
- Flip mini pancakes as soon as you see small bubbles on top.
- Cook for another minute.
- Top pancake cereal with fresh raspberry sauce.
- Pour a generous amount of oat milk.
WATCH The Banana Pancake Cereal Step-By-Step Video Tutorial:
WATCH The DIY Raspberry Sauce Step-By-Step Video Tutorial:
My name is Dhin. I'm delighted that you are here to join me in cooking delicious food and baking adorable pastries. Working in the kitchen became my therapy when the pandemic struck all of us. Join me on my journey, one bite at a time.